跳到主要內容

History

History of the School

•  This school, National Taichung Girls&%2339; Senior High School, was founded in March,
    1919.

•  In the autumn of 1970 this school took the name- Taiwan Provincial Taichung Girls&%2339; 
    Senior High School.

•  In February, 2000 the school changed its name into National Taichung Girls&%2339; Senior 
    High School.

•  This school has been eight principals and all of them are ladies, except the 
    present principal, Mr. Liao Fu-jung. Under the excellent leadership and management 
    of all these principals, the teaching facilities have been well-equipped and the 
    teaching faculty has been filled with capable members.

•  There are now 54 classes more than 2700 students and 170 faculty members.

   
ADD: No.95, Sec. 1, Zihyou Rd., West District, Taichung City 403,  Taiwan (R.O.C.)
URL: http://www.tcgs.tc.edu.tw
TEL: (04)2220-5108
FAX: (04)2223-2741

 

 

跳至網頁頂部